Heather Scarecrow Festival
30st July - 6th August 2023
Fri, 31 Jul|
Enter Your Scarecrow For The 2020 Festival!
For anyone new to the village or entering a scarecrow for the first time here's how it works... there is no particular type, style or theme the only limit is your imagination! All we ask is that the display is suitable for a family audience.
Time & Location
31 Jul 2020, 22:00 – 07 Aug 2020, 18:00
Heather, Heather LE67, UK
About the Event
The name of your Scarecrow must be a maximum of 25 characters (including spaces) and the entry fee is £3.00 per title.
You will then be given a number which must be displayed on your scarecrow and will be listed in the sales guide. Visitors are then invited to vote for their top three favourite Scarecrows and we will award prizes to the top 15!!!
1st Prize = £100 2nd Prize = £75 3rd Prize = £50 4th-10th Prize = £25 11th -15th Prize = £20
1 . The Scarecrow competition is open to Heather residents / businesses / groups only.
2. Closing date for entries (with entry fee) is Sunday 7th June 2022.
3. Scarecrow name to be a maximum of 25 letters (including spaces please).
4. Entry fee is £3, anyone displaying unpaid entries will be disqualified from the competition.
5. Fees payable to Heather Scarecrow Festival on entry and are non-refundable.
6. In the event of a tie-break, the Scarecrow Team’s decision is final.
7. Scarecrows to be sited at the front of each property / visible from the public footpath.
8. Entries to be in position by 11am on Sunday 26thJuly 2022.
9. Entries should be suitable for a family audience.*Heather Scarecrow Festival does not accept responsibility for damaged or stolen scarecrows
**Winners will be reported in the Scarecrow Newsletter on Facebook and the website*
Please submit your entry before Sunday 7th June 2020 at 21:00pm. We regret that any entries after this date we will be unable to accept. By entering you are agreeing to abide by the rules of the competition as stated above.
We would love to keep you updated with Scarecrow news,competition results and how the money you helped raise is spent. To allow us to do this please subscribe to our mailing list!
Scarecrow 2020 Resident Entry